Student Satisfaction Data Highlights
As is required of schools that are members of accrediting agencies that are recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, Bethany Global University annually does a significant amount of research on our outcomes and effectiveness. Some of the highlights we found this year are as follows
- The Exit Survey Empowerment Questions suggest we are having a significant impact on the spiritual experience and empowerment of our students.
- The Exit Survey, Assessment of Graduates Regarding Vocations Report, Alumni Survey, and BIM report suggest we are fielding a significant percentage of graduates as missionaries.
- The Freshmen File Report suggests we are attracting the right students for the BCOM mission (e.g., students who come with a desire to be missionaries).
- Perceptions from a wide variety of people that we are successfully achieving our mission (e.g., board, administration, staff, faculty, site supervisors, interns, BA seniors, AA sophomores, certificate students)
- 86.91% of alumni are either working or volunteering in missions
|Headcount (total number of students)||109|
|Percent of full-time students (full-time students divided by total number of students)||98%|
|Tuition (cost per credit)||$279|
|Average Tuition of ABHE-Accredited Colleges (cost per credit)||$304.08
($7298/yr – assuming 24 credits/yr)
|Percent of students receiving financial assistance (e.g., scholarships)||100%|
|Retention Rate (returning students divided by number of potential returning students)||60%|
|Percent of students who completed their program within 150% of full-time studies (e.g., for bachelor students, the number of graduates from six years ago divided by the number of students who began their bachelors six years ago)||82%|
Placement of Alumni Three Years After Graduating (from most recent alumni survey.)
|Percent of three-year alumni who have been appointed by a mission agency for intermediate or long-term service (Q3)||54.55%|
|Percent of three-year alumni who are in the process of preparing to go to the mission field (e.g., raising support, pursuing additional training, …) (Q9)||45.45%|
|Percent of three-year alumni who continued their studies with a higher degree (Q11)||27.27%|
|Percent of three-year alumni who have found volunteer positions in their field of study (Q13)||54.55%|
|Percent of three-year alumni who are now paid ministers (Q14)||9.09%|
|Percent of three-year alumni who are volunteering regularly in their church or another ministry (Q15)||54.55%|