September 24, 2018
Jesus declared that the field is ready for harvest. We are called to be workers for His harvest field (Matthew 9:37).
Below lies a list of quotes that will inspire your call to missions.
- “God isn’t looking for people of great faith, but for individuals ready to follow Him.” —Hudson Taylor
- “Whatever we do, we must not treat the Great Commission like it’s the Great Suggestion.” —Charles Swindoll
- “No one has the right to hear the gospel twice, while there remains someone who has not heard it once.” —Oswald J. Smith
- “I believe that in each generation God has called enough men and women to evangelize all the yet unreached tribes of the earth. It is not God who does not call. It is man who will not respond!” —Isobel Miller Kuhn
- “If you don’t have a definite call to stay here, you are called to go.” —Keith Green
- “Missionary zeal does not grow out of intellectual beliefs, nor out of theological arguments, but out of love” —Rolland Allen
- “Those who forever seek the will of God are overrun by those who do it.” —Reinhard Bonnke
- “Never pity missionaries; envy them. They are where the real action is—where life and death, sin and grace, Heaven and Hell converge.”—Robert C. Shannon
- “If Jesus Christ be God and died for me, then no sacrifice can be too great for me to make for Him.” —Charles Studd
- “God is looking for willing hearts… God has no favorites. You do not have to be special, but you have to be available.” —Winkie Pratney
- “The longing of my heart is to make known my glorious Redeemer to those who have never heard” —William Chalmers Burns
I hope that you have found these quotes inspiring. If you would like more quotes, you can check out our post on missionary quotes worth sharing.