With the realities of sweeping world change, modern missionaries are finding creative ways to let the light of Christ shine brightly. At Bethany Global University we are launching a new program that will teach you how to not only transform lives but influence societies through entrepreneurship.
We are proud to introduce our second major: Bachelor of Arts in Transformational Entrepreneurship. This new major includes an additional major in Bible & Theology to form a double major.
This program is a compilation of Bible, theology, intercultural studies, business, and liberal arts classes to help you think critically, live godly, adapt to other cultures quickly, and start businesses in difficult environments. This degree blends learning in a classroom with hands-on experience in one of our 16-month Global Internship locations overseas.
Now Bethany Global University has two Bachelor of Arts majors:
- are designed to help you extend God’s Kingdom to where it is not (BGU’s mission)
- include an additional major in Bible & Theology to form a double major
- include two years of training and discipleship on campus
- require students to work for two years within a Practical Training assignment
- include a 16-month Global Internship overseas as a Bethany Gateways missionary in one of our many locations
- include many of the same campus life elements of events, local outreach, and missions minded community
- are Tuition-Paid
- focused on a modular sequence of liberal arts classes
- taught in a Socratic method of education
- taught in cohorts that will keep you with the same classmates through each class
- a required extra technology fee of $750 per term for the first two years