Be a Missionary In Georgia
Georgia, a country at the intersection of Europe and Asia, is a former Soviet Republic that’s home to Caucasus Mountain villages and Black Sea beaches. The country’s population of Georgians are primarily Greek Orthodox, but the main focus is the large population of Muslims that live in the country as well.
Potential Ministry Opportunities:
While ministry opportunities vary from year to year, here are a few things that have been done before to give you an idea of what ministry could look like in Georgia.
- Ministry to the Deaf community
- Church planting through youth/young adult clubs
- Sports outreach
- Serving at new church plants among unreached peoples (includes discipleship groups, children’s/youth ministry, worship ministry, logistic ministry)
- Learn how to run a coffee shop and bring kingdom transformation through it.
- Teaching English as a second language
- Prayer Ministry – Intercede for this region that God would bring the promised revival
- Christian Camps – help with running Christian camps throughout the year.