Enrollment Dates & Eligibility
Your journey to pursuing a degree in intercultural ministry starts here. Our Admissions team is ready to answer your questions, assist you with the application process, help you explore your calling, and pray with you.
All application components are due by the dates below. This includes the application fee and any required supplemental materials. To request extended deadlines, contact email@example.com.
|Start Term||Domestic Application Due Date||International Application Due Date|
|Fall||July 31, 2023||March 1, 2023|
|Spring||November 30, 2023||July 1, 2023|
Any applicant to Bethany Global University must:
- Be a follower of Jesus Christ
- Demonstrate Christian lifestyle and character
- Agree to BGU’s Statement of Faith
- Meet the academic requirement of a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale in their most recent full-time academic enrollment or pass the GED with a minimum score of 165 (college readiness level) on each test.
BGU is registered with both the State of Minnesota, Office of Higher Education and with the Department of Education as an institution of religious instruction. As a faith-based institution applicants must provide clear articulation of being already aligned with our religious beliefs, as a requirement for admission. In addition, the following eligibility requirements apply to particular types of students and/or enrollment in particular programs.
- International applicants must demonstrate college-level English proficiency.
- International applicants must provide proof of financial support and the ability to pay for the first year in advance.
- All applicants accepted for enrollment will be subject to a background check. This check may be performed as part of the application assessment process if deemed necessary by the Admissions Committee.
Bethany Global University reserves the right to request additional information as part of the application process, upon request from the Admissions Committee.
*For a full list of admissions requirements, please see our Academic Catalog.
Done with the undergraduate application process? Learn what steps you need to enroll.Explore Next Steps