- Fill out the application form on the website by clicking here »
- Submit application components in the Admissions Hub »
- Pay the application fee
- Fill out the personal history document
- Send the reference form link
- Send in all unofficial high school and/or prior college transcripts to email@example.com
- Applications should be completed within a 2-week period in order for us to give you a timely admissions decision. On average, students do not need more than about a month to complete the entire application process.
Starting an application is due by July 31st.
Completing all of the application components is due by August 7th.
Starting an application is due by November 30th.
Completing all of the application components is due by December 7th.
Disclaimer: Applications can be submitted after these soft deadlines since BGU offers a rolling admissions process; however, an applicant would need to be able to complete all of the required enrollment and financial requirements before Orientation.