Earn Your Master’s Degree in Intercultural Ministry Leadership
Bethany Global University’s online M.A. in Intercultural Ministry Leadership degree will equip you to be a transformative leader in today’s mission movement. Whether you plan to serve as a frontline missionary in the field, work to develop national leaders, or become a strategic sender, this degree will allow you to grow in empowering others to share the Gospel with those who have never heard.
Learn from instructors with years of experience on the mission field and are ready to share their research and knowledge with you.
Through This Christ-Centered Program, You’ll:
- Understand current issues and trends in global leadership
- Grow in awareness of how cultural and worldview differences can shape perspectives and practice in leading others
- Make effective use of the tools and methods available to leaders for understanding, shaping, and influencing the culture of the organization they lead
- Understand the value and methods of collaborative relationships in intercultural settings
- Learn to create a strategic plan in an intercultural ministry and develop other leaders
Choose Between Two Online Tracks
The Course Track
Designed to be more content based. This track focuses on how you can apply and implement what you’re learning in the classroom into your field immediately.
The Thesis Track
Designed for those who want to further their education after completing the M.A. program or teach in an academic setting. This track is beneficial to those wanting to minister abroad, as some countries only acknowledge M.A. degrees with a written thesis.
Check out the course listings for our M.A. in Intercultural Ministry Leadership degree.
Other Areas to Explore
Explore these resources below to learn more about Bethany Global University.