Earn Your Associate of Arts in Intercultural Ministry
Bethany Global University’s Associate of Arts program prepares students to work in a variety of cross-cultural contexts upon completing their degree. Students learn from professors with years of field experience. Through this program, students gain practical skills in discipleship, cross-cultural communication, and language learning.
Students live on campus for the two-year program and participate in a 14-week intercultural practicum overseas, a condensed version of our bachelor’s Global Internship program. Our A.A. curriculum follows the same format as the first year of our Intercultural Ministry Studies B.A. degree.
What Skills Will I Develop?
- Intercultural ministry preparation
- Biblical and theological studies
- Personal spiritual development
- Explore global ministry and the Church
- Language learning
- World religions
- Cross-cultural experience
What Can I Do With This Degree?
- Serve with local or international churches and ministries
- Work with nonprofit organizations
- Live and serve overseas
- Learn how to apply discipleship and church planting strategies
- Continue higher education at BGU by transferring to a Bachelor’s degree program
Global Internship Program
BGU A.A. students take part in our Global Internship program, learning what it means to live and serve in a cross-cultural setting. We have sites all over the world, including in the U.S., where students gain cross-cultural experience and learn from ministry partners.
Check out our course listings for our Associate of Arts degree.
Other Areas to Explore
Explore these resources below to learn more about Bethany Global University.