Earn Your Certificate in Bible & Missions
Bethany Global University’s Certificate in Bible & Missions specializes in discipleship and foundations of the Christian faith. This one-year program allows students to explore their future, sample a program at BGU while considering further education, and gain practical life skills.
Students earning a certificate live on campus while taking accredited classes. Students can choose whether or not to work on-campus to offset program costs. This route provides practical experience for personal growth as well as building a resume.
Open for Fall 2024, you have the option to earn your certificate online.Learn About Online Options
What Will I Learn?
- Introductory training in Christian ministry, missions, and Biblical education
- Biblical and theological studies
- Personal spiritual development
- Global ministry and the Church
How Can I Use This Certification?
- Work with churches, ministries, mission organizations, and nonprofits.
- Live a missional-minded lifestyle anywhere, no matter what future career you pursue.
- Continue with BGU’s Associate or Bachelor’s degree.
Looking at Next Steps?
A student enrolled at the certificate level may elect to transfer into either an Associate or Bachelor’s degree program after the certificate year, since all freshman requirements for both degrees will be met. This makes the Certificate in Bible & Missions a great fit for students who desire basic discipleship and grounding in the Christian faith while exploring their options.
Check out our course listings for our Certificate in Bible & Missions.
Other Areas to Explore
Explore these resources below to learn more about Bethany Global University.